Overall Ranking: 3.5/5
Price: $67/ month after a 14 day trial
Owners: Adam Short
The Niche Profit Classroom is a membership website which started in 2009 and its longevity definitely something you should consider when deciding whether to join the site or not. While a lot of membership sites close down in just a few months, NPC’s been around for 7 years.
Niche Profit Classroom is owned by a former Yahoo employee, Adam Short, and he continues to work on this project and introduce new features and improvements frequently.
Niche Profit Classroom is essentially a training course that you can take online (with the help of video lessons) and it’s bundled with tools, software and other resources to help affiliate marketers build their niche empire online.
In addition, you get two turnkey businesses free as a bonus (allegedly worth $5,800). Its main competitors are Affilorama and Wealthy Affiliate.
Pros and Cons
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of using Niche Profit Classroom:
- All your bases will be covered in the video courses. You’ll learn a lot about niche marketing once you’re done.
- The community is very good. If you have questions, simply post your question in the forum and someone will help you.
- The support is also impressive. Their support is always reliable.
- You don’t need to buy tools once you have an NPC membership because they are already included in the package.
- There are niche packs which you can use to launch websites even on a monthly basis and they already include content like articles and ebooks.
- It’s very easy to understand the whole course. Even if you have zero knowledge of niche marketing and building websites, it won’t be a problem at all.
- It’s perfect for people who require a system to follow.
- Video course is not helpful for those who consider themselves advanced marketers.
- The tools available with the membership are no match for premium tools.
- You are limited to 3 niche packs each month and the niches available can get easily saturated since there are thousands of members targeting the same niches.
- If you want to buy older niche packs which came out before you joined, you will have to pay around $49.95 for each pack.
Who It Is For
This course is geared towards those who are still new to Internet marketing. If you already have sufficient knowledge of niche marketing and you’re currently making money from your niche websites, this may not be for you. But for newbies, you’ll get plenty of solid information that can help you build your own profitable sites. It’s particularly useful for those with no experience in finding good niches and building sites.
The software and tools you can find in this membership site serve a purpose however it’s important to take note that they are not as good as other tools you can find on the market so if you already have tools like LongTailPro, you won’t be impressed with the tools that NPC has to offer.
Training / Tools Overview
The highlight of the Niche Profit Classroom is the online training (video) and you also get ‘3 ready made businesses’ each month in the form of niche packs.
There are 4 modules in the virtual ‘classroom’:
The modules are as follows:
- Niche Profit Shortcut
- Niche Profit Vendor Mastery
- Niche Profit Affiliate Mastery for a single product
- Niche Profit Affiliate Mastery for multiple products
You will learn how to find a niche, perform keyword research, choose domains, find out if the niche is profitable, launch a site, and gain traffic for your site.
When you join the Niche Profit Classroom, you will gain access to a lot of helpful tools and software. These include:
- Keyword Tool – This lets you find suitable keywords for your niche.
- Niche Profit Press – This is a website builder that is very easy to use (drag and drop)
- Market Profiler – This tool enables you to check if a particular niche is worth pursuing.
- Mini Course Wizard – This is an auto-email software that lets you send out email marketing campaigns easily.
- Optin Page Wizard – It lets you make opt-in pages quickly.
- Sales Letter Wizard – You can create a sales letter in a matter of minutes using this tool.
There’s a very good community and customer support in this membership site. If you have questions, all you have to do is post it in the forum and you’ll get a response real fast.
There’s a 14 day trial and all you have to do is pay $1. Once this period is over, you will pay $67 per month. There is also a 30 day guarantee and you pay nothing if you cancel within this time period.
Niche Profit Classroom is a very good training course for newbies. It contains lots of useful information and material that newbies can really benefit from. The niche packs are also a lifesaver for many.
Plus, this membership site has been proven effective and reliable. And the frequent updates (they are now version 5.0) have ensured that it reflects the current market.
But advanced level marketers may not find the training helpful and there are better tools and software out there. Its keyword research tool for example frequently crashes and get really annoying at times.
Do I recommend it? Sure, if you are a newbie. If you are beyond beginner level you will find the training course essentially useless. The niche packs will still be of value though but there are better systems out there that you can choose.
Please leave a comment. I’ll be happy to answer your questions and thoughts.
Wealthy Affiliate on the other hand is great for newbies and advanced marketers alike. And it has helped millions of people ever since it started.
This is a very reputable company and we are proud to recommend them as our top choice!