Overall Ranking: 2/5
Price: Ranging from Free to $47 and above
Owners: Russell Brunson
Russell Brunson is a rather well-known marketing expert, and he has turned his expertise into a lineup of marketing tools for his members. He has sold more than a million dollars’ worth of products after a dozen years in the industry, and now he lives in Boise, Idaho.
His products all cater to those who wish to sell or market products online. These programs, books, software, webinars, and courses are all designed to highlight all the aspects of the business.
Brunson started out with Click Funnels. This is a marketing automation tool designed to improve the effectiveness of marketing and affiliate websites. That become wildly successful, and he followed it up with various books and other informational tools.
He then offered the book DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online. There’s also a book for intermediate users called 108 Proven Split Test Winners, explaining how particular split tests can really tailor your website to be at its most effective and profitable.
There’s a web class on sales funnels explaining how they work, a monthly membership group that provides constant guidance for your sales funnels, and an instruction manual on how you yourself can conduct the perfect webinar.
So it’s a legit company, and Russell Brunson is a well-regarded name in the online marketing industry. With thousands of members and years of experience, at the very least you know that it’s a viable option and not a scam at all.
- Many of the information DotComSecrets offers are free of charge, although you will have to cover the shipping costs.
- The tips offered for various topics are comprehensive and detailed, and quite clear. Even if you don’t have much technical knowledge, you’ll be guided through all the steps and you can avoid all the pitfalls.
- It also offers lots of data for intermediate and advanced marketing specialists. The info DotComSecrets offers are very helpful for those who have already succeeded in maintaining a marketing website—they can be even more profitable.
- When you give out your email to get your freebie items, you will have to accept that getting online offers in your inbox is part of the deal.
- It’s also annoying that you have to pay for shipping to get the books, when DotComSecrets could have offered it in digital form. That way, you could just have downloaded it for free.
- The prices for various paid programs aren’t easy to discover. You have to offer your email address first and subscribe, before you find out the real costs of these advanced courses. This likely means that the prices of these programs can change at any time. By not stating the price on the main website, DotComSecrets won’t have to make constant corrections to the price.
WHO IT IS FOR?
The DotComSecrets lineup of products caters to all marketers of various skill and experience levels. It can help beginners who are just trying to start an online business. It offers lots of helpful marketing tips for those who already have an online business up and running.
There’s even a membership group that caters only to the advanced marketing experts who are already making at least $50,000 a year with their online business. The advanced courses DotComSecrets offers can somehow enhance those businesses so they can start earning at least $100,000 in just a few months.
There are plenty of training tools available here. You have various books, webinars, software, and training videos that can guide through the various steps of growing your online marketing website.
A good place to start for newbies is the book DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
- Here you’re first taught to identify and attract your best customers. You have to get into the mindset of those particular customers you want to deal with. The book 108 Proven Split Test Winners is a good example here. Russell Brunson stated that he wanted to work with experienced marketing specialists, and this book identifies those people properly. Newbies won’t know what split tests are, but experienced marketers are very much aware of how these can tailor a website to effectively attract paying customers.
- You’ll also learn how to put a face to your business. The “faceless corporation” is a turnoff for most online customers, so you need a persona that customers can empathize with.
- You’ll also be taught how to build relationships with customers, create one-time offers to attract new businesses, and test marketing email and website behavior to get a feel for what your customers really need and want.
There’s ample support here in the DotComSecrets coaching program. In fact, there’s an entire DotComSecrets community on Facebook where you can get tips and answers to questions from other members and from the DotComSecrets support staff.
Many of the products DotComSecrets offers are actually free (though you will have to pay for the shipping costs). Well, at least free in the sense that you don’t spend money at first. But you will have to subscribe to DotComSecrets first, and that means you’re going to be inundated with various offers for which you will have to pay money for.
The main DotComSecrets Coaching Program offers training videos on a regular basis. You can try this out first for just $1 dollar for 5 days. After that, the cost is usually $47. But that price can change at any time.
You start out with free items, but to get at all the info and training that DotComSecrets offers, you will need to keep paying more and more money. You may end up paying more than you bargained for.
You also have to understand that these courses won’t always work in your case. Sometimes you’re even limited to marketing only DotComSecrets programs and courses for your website!
Please leave a comment. I’ll be happy to answer your questions and thoughts.
So what’s the alternative? There are plenty, to be sure.
This is a very reputable company and we are proud to recommend them as our top choice!